It's all about love!
For our February 2015 activity, we're doing a "prenup" shoot, and we're making it a team competition. We asked interested couples and makeup artists to collaborate on this project. A total of 8 couples and beauty artists were approved. We then asked our members to sign up for the activity.
Here's how the loveshoot will be done :
1. Shooters will be divided into 8 teams. Each team will have 3 members.
2. The 8 couples and 8 makeup artists will also be assigned to teams.
3. Division and assignment will be done thru random drawing of lots.
4. Each team will consist of 3 shooters, a couple, and a hair and makeup artist.
5. The actual shoot will be discussed by the team, and will be scheduled according to their availability. It could happen anytime between February 8 until 28.
6. Each team will be required to submit 3 photo entries - they should be the best of the best - for judging and voting. The entries will be judged as a set.
7. Deadline of entries will be on February 28 (Saturday), 11:59PM. Voting shall start the next day.
More details shall be discussed during the orientation on February 7. But before that, here's the awesome part : renowned Bulacan wedding photographer Jack Domingo will share some tips and general advice in shooting couples, as part of a 40-minute inspirational talk. The talk shall start at 10:15AM, so please don't be late.
This activity is exclusive for Focus official members. We will notify the couples, HMUAs and attendees of the venue privately. See you there! :)
Two of Bulacan's biggest festivals are happening this month and we're going to be there. Mark your calendars for Guiguinto's Halamanan Festival on January 21 and Malolos' Fiesta Republica on January 23.
Guiguinto, incidentally, is also celebrating its 100th founding anniversary this year, and festival celebration will be even grander than past years. Aside from the Indakan Sa Kalye event that we will be attending on the 21st, you are also invited to the centennial photo exhibit that will take place on January 20, 1PM at the new MACC Gym Gallery. Even better news? Focus Bulacan is the OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHY PARTNER for Guiguinto's Centennial Exhibit.
Our activity doesn't stop there, as on the 23rd, we'll troop to Malolos for the Dulansangan (Dulaan sa Lansangan) parade and competition of Fiesta Republica. Organizers are excited due to the bigger magnitude of the event this year. We can't wait to witness it with our cameras. The parade route will be from Basilica Minore in Malolos town proper, up to the Malolos Sports and Convention Center. Event is expected to start in the morning. We'll keep you posted once the time is finalized.
Come join us! See you then! :)
Save The Date!
All official Focus Bulacan PhotoMeets and activities are posted here. Take a look at which upcoming events fit in your schedule. Save the date and see you there!