FEBRUARY 2017 THEME CONTEST VOTING PAGE
Only for Focus members & guest judges
DO NOT share the link to this page.
Theme : PORTRAIT
Specific instructions : Tell a story. At least 50% of the frame should be filled by subject.
(Please have these guidelines in mind when voting.)
- Contest is open to Focus Bulacan official members and applicants. Voting is open only to members and guest judges. Only Focus members & judges' votes will be tallied.
- There's no specific criteria where to base your vote. Just vote for the photo that you think best represents the given theme (Portrait) and fulfills the specific instructions (must tell a story, subject should fill the frame).
- Please view each and every photo before casting your vote.
- Pick one photo for 1st place, one for 2nd place, and one for 3rd place. Cast your vote by stating the entry numbers of your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photos. 1st place votes get 3 points, 2nd place votes get 2 points, and 3rd place votes get 1 point. (Guest judge's votes count for 5 points for 1st place, 4 points for 2nd, and 3 points for 3rd.)
- You need to pick three photos. If you name only one photo, your vote would only count for 1 point.
- Although not required, voters are encouraged to offer constructive critique on their picks.
- Participants may not vote for their own photo. Self-votes will be nullified and violator's entry will be automatically disqualified.
- The entry that accumulates the most number of points wins.
- Use your Facebook account to cast your vote by SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE to Lito Litrato (competition officer Amen Alcoriza's contest account). Vote via private message. (Your votes/critique will be published at a later time for others to see.)
- To the participants : win the contest thru the merit of your photo, not by other means.
- Voting ends on Friday, March 17, at 11:59PM. Winner will be announced the next day.
THE ENTRIES :
21 ENTRIES IN ALL. GOOD LUCK TO THE PARTICIPANTS!