About Don Benito's
Known for its cassava cake and other Filipino delicacies, Don Benito’s serves as a one-stop shop for a variety of special homecoming treats or “pasalubong” for your loved ones. By this, it covets to introduce worldwide the quality food products that Filipinos can be truly proud of. With over 80 branches, Don Benito’s foresees to further expand its operations nationwide to augment its market and make more people experience its delectable offering.
LITRATO NG DON BENITO CONTEST MECHANICS
The contest runs from August 25 to October 3, 2015. Deadline of submission of entries is on October 3, 2015, at 11:59PM.
WHO MAY JOIN:
The contest is open to EVERYONE! (Focus members may also join.)
WHAT TO CAPTURE IN YOUR PHOTO ENTRY:
Photo entries should feature Don Benito's food products, including (but not limited to) cassava cake and pichi-pichi. Be unique and creative with your entries.
Photos with high image quality (taken with DSLR or digital camera) are preferred.
PHOTO ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Photographs must have been recently shot (during the duration of contest : August-October 2015. We will check your photo's EXIF data, please make sure your camera's time and date setting is correct).
- For a photo in which a person is recognizable, the photographer is responsible for securing permission from that person or, in the case of a minor, from the subject’s parent or guardian.
- Photos must be at least 2,400 pixels wide (when in landscape orientation) or long (when in portrait orientation). You may submit your entries in higher/bigger resolution or size.
- Photos must be in full color. Black and white and sepia are not allowed.
- Photos should not have excessive post-processing (photo composites, HDR, collage, are not allowed). As much as possible, limit processing to minor adjustments, such as sharpening, contrast and slight color adjustment.
- Photos should not have borders or watermarks or any mark of distinction, to eliminate bias during judging and screening.
- Photos which are highly immoral, relatively obscene and/or in violation of public moral and/or public policy.
Each contestant may submit a maximum of two (2) entries. At least one (1) entry should feature Don Benito's cassava cake or pichi-pichi, and the other entry could feature their other products. However, you could both feature their cassava cake and pichi-pichi as both your entries. Entries should feature different food subjects (example : you're not allowed to submit 2 entries both featuring pichi-pichi).
HOW TO SUBMIT ENTRIES:
1. Rename your entry following this format : FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME_ENTRY#.JPG (Example : MAINE_RICHARDS_ENTRY1.JPG)
2. Email your entries to email@example.com
3. Put "DON BENITO'S CONTEST" as subject of your email
4. Please include the following info in your email :
- Full name
- Contact number
- Occupation (optional)
- Facebook profile name or link (optional)
JUDGING AND CRITERIA:
Don Benito's ownership and management group will judge the photos on October 9, 2015. They will judge the photos according to their company motto : "SHARING HAPPINESS THROUGH YUMMINESS". Winning photos will be announced on October 10.
Winning photos shall be used for advertising or other promotional purposes by Don Benito's, with proper credit to be given to photo owners.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the top photos, as follows :
1st Place - Php 5,000 (
2nd Place - Php 3,000
3rd Place to 10th Place - Php 1,500 each
CLAIMING OF PRIZES:
We will contact the winners thru the phone numbers and email address they provided on how they could claim their prizes.